Roberts Cay #7, Exuma & Exuma Cays$5,250,000
- Remarks: Roberts Cay is situated 36 miles south-east of New Providence in the northern Exumas. The Exumas are a chain of islands located in the middle Bahamas extending for a distance of some 90 miles to the southern end of Little Exuma Island. There are over 300 small cays or islands in what is arguably the most beautiful chain of islands in the world. Crystal clear waters extend from one end to the other. There are several small settlements along the chain where supplies are available and numerous private and public airstrips along the way. Roberts Cay comprises 12 acres and has two beaches on the eastern side of the island which is the protected side and provides safe anchorage. Elevations are up to 32 feet which would provide the perfect setting for a home with almost constant breezes particularly in the warmer summer months. This elevation provides 360 degree views. A private airstrip and supplies are nearby at Highborne Cay and Norman’s Cay to the south.
- Amenities: None
- MLS #: 38704
- Island: Exuma & Exuma Cays
- Price: $5,250,000
- Property Type: Private Island
- Style: Other
- Title of Property: Private Island
- Air conditioning (Condo): None
- Construction: None
- Exterior Finish: None
- Foundation: No
- Lot: Cay 7
- Lot Size: 522720
- Parking Type: Other
- Roof: Other
- Sewer: None
- Site Influences: Waterfront – Ocean,Acreage,Marina Nearby,Private Island,Beach Front
- Water: Rain Water
- Assessment Includes (Condo): No Fee
- Sale or Rent: For Sale
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.