Nancy Skinner’s Cay, Exuma & Exuma Cays$2,500,000
- Remarks: Nancy Skinner’s Cay is a beautiful private island investment. Private islands are the ultimate in luxurious social distancing and Nancy Skinner’s Cay offers a 38 acre offshore enclave southwest of mainland Exuma and The Hermitage. Nancy Skinner’s Cay has been worked over, but still has cultivable land. The North side of the Cay has an irregular shore and is from 2 to fifteen feet high bordered by clear shallow water through which runs deep water channels. The Southern side slopes down to a marl and mangrove swash. There is a very small cave with a small but prominent mouth 12 feet above H.W.M. In a bluff at the Northeast end of the cay, Fresh water is obtainable – shallow water, with a deep channel flows along the Western portion of this cay and the cays to the South. Nancy Skinner’s Cay is located in prime position to mainland Exuma while offering privacy away from the more populated Exuma Cays. This private island is also offered packaged with a 52 acre parcel at The Hermitage (MLS #44607) on mainland Exuma for the savvy investor.
- Amenities: None
- MLS #: 44602
- Island: Exuma & Exuma Cays
- Price: $2,500,000
- Property Type: Private Island
- Style: Other
- Total Floor Sqft: 1655280
- Air conditioning (Condo): None
- Construction: None
- Exterior Finish: None
- Foundation: No
- Lot Size: 1655280
- Parking Type: Open
- Roof: Other
- Sewer: None
- Site Influences: Private Setting,View – Ocean,Waterfront – Ocean,Private Island,Beach Front
- Water: None
- Assessment Includes (Condo): No Fee
- Legal Description: Private Island – Nancy Skinner’s Cay, Exuma
- Sale or Rent: For Sale
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.