The Towne Hotel, New Providence/paradise Island$7,900,000
- Remarks: The Towne Hotel is a great investment opportunity for an investor to add a historical hotel with a proven track record to their portfolio. The hotel consists of 1, 3 story building with 47 guest rooms. The Towne Hotel is located at #40 George Street, Downtown Nassau, Bahamas. The neighborhood is the most active commercial area in Nassau, approximately 95% developed in hotels, offices, restaurants, churches, and other commercial buildings. In addition, the Towne Hotel is 1 of the 4 hotels that are located in Downtown Nassau, 1 block from Bay Street and within close proximity to Junkanoo Beech, the Straw Market and the Cruise Port. The Towne Hotel offers a variety of amenities to its guests including a restaurant, bar, guest lounge and a pool with an outdoor lounge area. The Towne Hotel offers 3 types of rooms, a standard room, junior suite, and superior room. The amenities in the rooms consist of TV, telephone, air conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, sofa bed, balcony, ceiling fan, patio, private bathroom, cable channels, pool or city view, and outdoor furniture.
- Amenities: Air Conditioning Fully,Cablevision,Highway Access,Pool Outdoor
- MLS #: 49779
- Island: New Providence/Paradise Island
- Price: $7,900,000
- Property Type: Building and Land
- Total Floor Sqft: 6460
- Year Built: 1950
- Lot Size: 8844
- Site Influences: Highway Access,Public Trans. Nearby,Shopping Nearby
- Legal Description: The Towne Hotel, 40 George Street, Downtown, Nassau
- Sale or Rent: For Sale
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.