The Rise Building 1, West Bay Street, New Providence/paradise Island$850,000
- Remarks: Enjoy sublime, panoramic views out to the ocean from a magnificent vantage point at The Rise Bahamas. Designed in a luxurious, contemporary style, the interiors fuse effortless sophistication and raw natural beauty. Stunning interior living areas which effortlessly transition to fabulous balconies and penthouse terraces. Owners and residents of The Rise Bahamas enjoy exclusive membership of The Escape, our world class spa and lifestyle amenity. Also close at hand is the bar and restaurant area for casual dining in this wonderful Caribbean setting. The Rise Bahamas is close to international schools, restaurants and designer shopping malls and within a 5 minute drive to the glamorous night life of Nassau Center and Paradise Island, and only 10 minutes from Nassau’s Lynden Pindling International Airport. The luxury condominiums are located in an oceanfront community in northern New Providence, overlooking the Caribbean. These magnificent condos front directly on to the waterside, with generous parking for all owners and visitors.
- Shared Amenities: Exercise Centre, Pool Outdoor, Secured Entry
- MLS #: CA2001
- Status: For Sale
- Beds Total: 2
- Baths Total: 2
- Island: New Providence/Paradise Island
- Price: $850,000
- Property Type: Condominium
- Style: Condo
- Subdivision: West Bay Street
- Title of Property: The Rise #2
- Total Floor Sqft: 1395
- Unit Number: 2
- Units In Building: 10
- Air conditioning (Condo): Central Air
- Site Influences: View – Ocean, Gated Community, Can Be Rented, Landscaped, Quiet Area, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Legal Description: Unit #2 The Rise
- Sale or Rent: Sale
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.