Westend Development, Love Beach , New Providence/paradise Island$349,000
- Remarks: Westend, where flawless architecture, awe-inspiring design, lush tropical landscaping, and today’s most desirable amenities combine to create timeless beauty and unparalleled comfort. Built on a striking 5+ acre lot on West Bay Street, a short 5-minute walk from the iconic white sands of Love Beach, Westend is a residential development featuring vibrant one, two, or three-bedroom condominiums as well as a limited number of well-appointed, two-story townhomes with a private pool, garage, and garden area. Amenities include two resort-style infinity pools, a clubhouse lounge, and a state-of-the-art fitness center as well as gated entry, manned 24-hour security, and full back-up power. Flexible rental programs will also be available. The residences will feature 10-foot ceilings, impact and hurricane resistant windows, walk-out balconies and terraces (depending on the unit model), European-design kitchen cabinetry and more. Appliances are included and furniture packages will be available as an add-on.
- Amenities: 24 Hour Security, Furnished, Security System, Stand-by Generator, Swimming Pool
- Shared Amenities: Clubhouse, Pool Outdoor
- MLS #: CA2005
- Status: For Sale
- Beds Total: 1
- Baths Total: 1
- Acres: 5
- Island: New Providence/Paradise Island
- Price: $349,000
- Property Type: Condominium
- Style: Condo
- Subdivision: Love Beach
- Title of Property: WestEnd
- Total Floor Sqft: 956
- Units In Complex: 80
- Site Influences: Gated Community, Landscaped, Quiet Area, Recreation Nearby, Shopping Nearby
- Legal Description: Westend – 1 Bedroom
- Sale or Rent: Sale
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.